Thrivent Financial Planning Service
Plan with Confidence
The first step toward reaching your goals and dreams is to understand what they are. Our fee-based financial planning service can help. We'll take an objective approach that includes:
- Helping you understand where you are financially.
- A personalized plan that addresses your unique objectives.
- Specific recommendations, solutions and timelines.
A strong financial plan builds on three pillars:
- Understanding your current cash flow, emergency fund needs and net worth.
- Assessing your readiness for unexpected needs in the event of premature death, disability or long-term care.
- Reviewing your wills, trusts, power of attorney, health care directives and beneficiaries to help you ensure your legacy is maintained.
- Retirement accumulation – Determine whether your savings will be enough to fund your desired retirement lifestyle.
- Retirement income distribution – Develop a strategy to help assure that your retirement funds provide the income you need.
- Education funding – Discover options for funding your children's education.
- Future purchase – Identify ways to save for important goals.
- Investment planning – Create recommendations based on your risk tolerance, time horizon and goals.
- Income tax strategies – Identify tax-efficient ways to invest in and manage your portfolio.
- Estate planning – Estimate estate taxes and costs, and identify alternatives for preserving and transferring wealth, including charitable gifting.
- Business valuation and continuation planning – Estimate the value of your business to help in estate planning, buy/sell agreements and advice for the transfer of your business
- Stock option analysis – Provide strategies for exercising the options and an estimate of the taxation.
- Special needs – Develop strategies to provide an inheritance while preserving available benefits for children or other family members with special needs, such as a chronic illness or physical or mental disability.
Get Started Today
To find out whether these services are right for you, contact a Thrivent Financial representative.
Fees depend upon your personal circumstances and are determined between you and your representative.
Fee-based financial planning services are only available through qualified advisors.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, its affiliates and its financial representatives do not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice or services. Work with your Thrivent Financial representative, and as appropriate, your attorney and tax professional for additional information.